Tuesday, February 8, 2011

First Comes Love....

So, it is official! I have summoned up the nerve to start a family blog for our growing family! Let me just say that this whole "blogging" thing has completely intimidated me and actually still does as I am writing this first post. However, with us starting our family, I thought this would be a great way to keep everyone updated on how things are going and also be able to post pictures especially for those family members and friends that we don't get to see all the time.
Since I titled this post, "First Comes Love...," I thought I would post some old pictures of Brandon and myself. It's still hard for me to believe that it was almost five years ago that we met. I was so smitten by him and am even more so today and can't wait for us to meet our little angel that is a combination of both of us! I mean, how amazing is that!?! I will do my best in keeping everyone updated. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment