Friday, May 27, 2011

Precious Angel in Heaven

It was one month this past Wednesday that Brandon and I were able to meet our most precious gift, our son Landon Jace Holter. Most if not all of you know by this time that Landon is in heaven with Jesus. I am not going to go into how the last two months unfolded for us but we do feel at peace that he is where he is meant to be. While extremely painful and hard to accept, we feel so grateful to have met him. He was absolutely perfect in every way and while the time we had with him was short and will likely never seem long enough, we will cherish that time forever. Brandon and I are so grateful to all of our family and friends who have been there for us through every step of this process. We are forever grateful to all of you and wouldn't be where we are without your support. I still intend for this blog to be our family blog because we are a family and we have a perfect son in heaven. Thank you for all of the thoughts and prayers.

4 comments:

  1. Praying for you! We love you guys!
    I remember my sister posted this quote after I lost the twins, and I thought it was so sweet.

    "An angel in the book of life wrote down my baby's birth.
    Then whispered as she closed the book "too beautiful for earth".
    ~author unknown

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are still praying for you daily as well--and I LOVE that picture you put up with your hands making a heart!!!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you Nat and Bran! Praying and thinking about you everyday. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful post, I love it!! Landon is at peace and he is waiting happily till you meet again!! Love you aunt Lorrie

    ReplyDelete